To view your training plan you will need to login to your Training Peaks account, which you will have setup when you bought your training plan. Using a free athlete account is fine, you don't need to upgrade to Premium.
Training Peaks is easier to view on a laptop or desktop computer, but you can also use a phone or tablet.
- In the Calendar view you will see a Training Plan Library tab on the left with a logo that looks like a book or file (see image below).
- Click on this and you will see a list of any training plans you have bought.
- Choose to end the plan on the Sunday nearest to your target race date*.
- Or choose any start date (as long as it's a Monday)*.
- Once you have done this, you will be able to see all your workouts.
- Double click on them to open them up and see the detail.
- Go to day 1 of your plan for links with more details about using your specific plan.
*This will align your plan with your longest workouts on a Saturday/Sunday. If you need these to fall on different days then you can manipulate by moving the start or end day. When you do this you may need to make some adjustments for your Taper week.
This link will give you 5 simple steps for getting started with Training Peaks.
You can also contact Training Peaks support team if you have a platform related question.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.