When selecting your Training Plan the first step is to consider your season. The best way to plan a season is to prioritise your races as either 'A, B or C' depending on their importance:
- ‘A’ races are the events that you’re most highly motivated for - the ones you really want to succeed at. These are the focus of all your training and preparation and you should aim to peak for your 'A' Race. Before these races, you should do a few race-simulations and practice events.
- ‘B’ races are events you’ve entered that want to do well in, but they are not the focus of your entire season. It helps if you’ve done some race-simulations before these. You would not always expect to peak for these.
- ‘C’ races are low-key events that you do for fun or simply as training for your 'A' and 'B' races. You would not focus your training on these races. They provide a great opportunity to gain confidence and practise race skills. Do not waste too much mental energy critiquing your performance after these events. Use them sparingly so that you still have enough energy to train throughout the week.
Allow time for good recovery depending on your race distances, email us if you need specific help with support with how to fit in your races.
Phil has a range of plans that enables you to select options that best meet your goals, schedule and ability. There are two ways for you to manage your training.
1. Premium Training Plans with Email Coach Support
For a low one-off fee, kick-start your training with a flexible plan that’s right for you.
- Premium, flexible training plan
- Intuitive tracking software
- Help centre & FAQ support
- Email access to coach
2. Become a MyProCoach UNLIMITED Athlete
Pay monthly, save money and get the freedom to change your training plans whenever you need.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ plans
- Free TrainingPeaks Premium (usually $16.33/mth)
- Non-stop email coach support
- Swap subscriptions or cancel anytime
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.