Zwift for Running
Zwift only import workouts that are structured using pace and distance. The workouts in our plans are structured using duration and pace.
You can adjust our workouts, however, you will need to rebuild each run workout. Easy enough for steady-state workouts, more complicated for interval sessions. To do this follow the steps below:
- Click on the workout to open the quick view.
- Click on the blue graph to open all the workout details. You'll get a screen something like this:
In the example workout shown in the screenshot, the 1st part of the warm-up is 10 minutes at 80-89% of threshold pace (Zone 2).
Calculate approximately how far you can run in 10 minutes at your Zone 2 pace. For the purpose of this example, let's assume that you can run 2km.
- Go to the Workout Details Editor on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the "Duration" drop-down menu and change to "Distance".
- Manually enter 2km in the 1st box.
- You will need to repeat the above steps for all sections of the workout.
- Once completed click "Save and Close".
- This should then appear as the daily workout on Zwift.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved