Using Zwift for Running
You will need to rebuild each run workout for it to export to Zwift as they need to be structured using pace and distance. Easy enough for steady-state workouts, more complicated for interval sessions.
Step 1: Calculate your 1-minute run distances for zones 1-5
Step 2: Rebuild your run workout
1. Go to the Calendar view in TrainingPeaks.
2. Select your workout and open it.
3. Click on the blue bars so that the Workout Details Editor opens. You’ll get a screen like this:
4. In the top right click “Reset Workout”.
5. You’ll get this message. Click OK.
6. The following box will open. Choose Distance and % Threshold Pace.
7. Your blue workout blocks will disappear but you will still be able to see the Workout Description.
8. Select your workout blocks and drag them as per the arrow.
9. Update the distance and % of Threshold Pace.
10 For the example below, we’re assuming the athlete has a Threshold Run Pace of 4.15 km/min and can, therefore, run 3km in 15 mins in Z2.
11. Keep building the workout, by adding the blocks.
12. Your finished workout will look something like this:
13. Save and Close the workout.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2020. All rights reserved.