Your Unlimited Athlete subscription allows you to:
- Train with any one of Phil's (800+) Triathlon, Duathlon, Running or Cycling or Fitness Maintenance training plans.
- Request to swap your plan whenever needed.
- Email our certified coaching team for support.
- Premium TrainingPeaks (if selected).
1. Training Plans
Once connected to our TrainingPeaks coach account, your assigned coach will apply your first training plan to your TrainingPeaks calendar.
2. Plan Swaps
You can request to switch plans by:
- Viewing Phil's plans on our website and making a Plan Request via your MyProCoach Account.
- Or emailing your coach for advice and support.
Make the most of this flexibility to optimise your training for:
- New race dates or goals.
- Fitness progressions.
- As training opportunities or time availability changes.
3. Email Coach Support
Email coach support is led by you. We are happy to help whenever you have a question about your plan or training. If we don't hear from you, we assume that your training is going well.
There are three exceptions to this, and your assigned coach will contact you to:
- Confirm your subscription and set up your first plan.
- Check your TrainingPeaks settings are correct after your first fitness test(s).
- Check-in with you if you miss training for over 2 weeks.
To keep your training effective and affordable, some limits apply. As part of the package, we are unable to:
- Personalise your plan (moving, adding or adjusting workouts)
- Analyse your training data or race performance
However, we will happily guide and offer you advice on how to do the above yourself. We are always happy to answer any other question relevant to your plan and training. You will also find many supporting articles here, within our Help Center.
4. TrainingPeaks Premium
If you choose a Premium Unlimited Athlete subscription, we upgrade your TrainingPeaks account to Premium. You can also switch your subscription to include Premium at any time from your MyProCoach Account.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © March 2021. All rights reserved.