Plan Your Season
When choosing your Training Plan, the first step is to prioritise your season's races as either 'A, B or C', depending on their importance:
- ‘A’ races are the events that you’re most highly motivated for - the ones you at which you want to succeed. These are the focus of your training and preparation, and you should aim to peak for your 'A' Race. Before these races, you should do a few race-simulations and practice events.
- ‘B’ races are events you’ve entered that want to do well in, but they are not the focus of your entire season. It helps if you’ve done some race-simulations before these. You would not always expect to peak for these.
- ‘C’ races are low-key events that you do for fun or simply as training for your 'A' and 'B' races. You would not focus your training on these races. They provide an excellent opportunity to gain confidence and practise race skills. Do not waste too much mental energy critiquing your performance after these events. Use them sparingly so that you still have enough energy to train throughout the week.
Allow time for good recovery depending on your race distances and email us if you need specific help for how to fit in your 'B' and 'C' races.
Manage Your Training
Phil has a range of plans that enables you to select options that best meet your goals, schedule and ability. There are two ways for you to manage your training.
1. Purchase a Flexible Training Plan with Coach Support
- Personalised, structured training compatible with over 100 apps and devices
- Use your plan multiple times, and updates are included for free
2. Become a MyProCoach UNLIMITED Athlete
- Pay monthly, save money and get the freedom to change your training plans whenever you need
- 1 month-free
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Find out more...
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.