Plan Your Season
When choosing your Training Plan, the first step is to prioritise your season's races as either 'A', B' or 'C', depending on their importance. Choose your training plan according to your 'A' race (how to choose).
- ‘A’ races are the events that you’re most highly motivated for - the ones you at which you want to succeed. These are the focus of your training and preparation, and you should aim to peak for your 'A' Race. Before these races, you should do a few race simulations and practice events.
- ‘B’ races can be included in your training for your 'A' race and are events you’ve entered that want to do well in. They are not the focus of your entire season. It helps if you’ve done some race practice sessions before these, however you would not always expect to peak for these.
- ‘C’ races are low-key events that you do for fun or simply as practice for your 'A' and 'B' races. They provide an excellent opportunity to gain confidence and practice race skills. Do not waste too much mental energy critiquing your performance after these events. Use them sparingly so that you still have enough energy to train throughout the week.
Learn more about season planning...
Manage Your Training
Phil has a range of plans that enable you to select options that best meet your goals, schedule and ability. There are two ways for you to manage your training.
1. Purchase a Flexible Training Plan with Coach Support
- Personalized, structured training compatible with over 100 apps and devices
- Use your plan multiple times, and updates are included for free
- Email and Chat Coach support for your first use of your plan
2. Become a MyProCoach UNLIMITED Athlete
- From $4.85 per week, get the freedom to change your training plan whenever you need
- Ongoing email and chat coach support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Find out more...
Subscribe v Buy Comparison Table
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.