Monday to Sunday Training Weeks
Phil's Training Plans are structured to start on a Monday and end on the closest Sunday to your race date. If your plan looks unrealistically scheduled (for example, long workouts in midweek) you may need to adjust your end date.
New Race Date?
If your race date has changed, you can easily remove and reapply your plan so that your training is correctly structured to prepare you to peak for race day.
Check this short video for how to realign your plan in your TrainingPeaks calendar:
Step by Step
- Log in to your TrainingPeaks account.
- Click on the Training Plan Library (icon on left of Calendar screen, looks like a binder).
- Click on your training plan to open the pop-up box. It will say "Applied Plans", with a date range for your plan.
- If the start date isn't a Monday or the end date isn't the closest Sunday to your race date then you need to click "Unapply".
- Then re-apply it to end on your race date (or the nearest Sunday).
Check this article for more on how to Apply/Unapply your plan.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.