Our Training Plans are all designed to start on a Monday and end on a Sunday.
When you apply your training plan to your TrainingPeaks calendar, it needs to be set with the 'End Date' on the nearest Sunday to your target race. Or you can set it to 'Start' on any Monday.
If you don't do this the plan will not appear on your calendar in the way it was designed.
If your plan looks like it's set out in an unrealistic way (for example, long workouts in midweek), here's what you need to do from a laptop or desktop computer:
- Log in to your TrainingPeaks account.
- Click on your Training Plan Library (icon on left of Calendar screen, looks like a book or file).
- Click on your training plan to open the pop it box. It will say "Applied Plans", with a date range for your plan.
- If the start date isn't a Monday or the end date isn't a Sunday you need to click "Remove".
- And then re-apply it to end on your race date (or the nearest Sunday). This should fix it.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.