Swap Days Around
What if you can't make a certain workout on a certain day? No problem. When you're using one of our training plans you can easily swap a few days around each week, that is normal because everyone has different availability.
- With Premium TrainingPeaks you can easily drag and drop workouts around in your calendar (check this article for how).
- With a free account, you can move workouts back in time or onto today's date from future dates.
Swapping days is easiest for the Beginner plans, do-able for the Intermediate plans and trickier for the Advanced plans. That's because there are fewer workouts in the Beginner and more to juggle in the Advanced.
When you need to change things around we recommend:
- Don't do too many hard workouts on the same day or consecutive days (the hard workouts are simply the ones that leave you feeling the most tired in the following 48 hours)
- Maximise recovery between the hardest workouts meaning you're as fresh as possible for the key workouts
- Don't stack up your missed workouts - just move on.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.