Training Zones are a way to add purpose and produce progress within your workouts. We use a system of 5 Training Zones to break up your training into broad intensity groups. The reasons these are broad:
- It's hard to maintain an exact pace, power or heart rate.
- There is no magic heart rate, pace or power output for success.
- Heart rate, pace and power can fluctuate on a daily basis.
These are the first important step in determining your thresholds and training zones. Full instructions for how to perform the tests are included within the first week of your Training Plan.
Enter your Thresholds and Zones to Update Your Workouts
Simple step by step instructions (with short videos):
- Enter and Update Your Thresholds and Training Zones (Swim).
- Enter and Update Your Thresholds and Training Zones (Bike).
- Enter and Update Your Thresholds and Training Zones (Run).
- Choose to be notified of threshold changes.
- Make appropriate updates to your threshold and zones as you progress.
The table below illustrates training zones:
You can access the above table as a PDF here.
For more on Training Zones and Fitness Tests, you can check Phil's Blog Here
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.