Whether your passion is triathlon, duathlon, running, or cycling, you will want to perform well; this season, next season and hopefully for many years to come...
We recommend you include Strength and Conditioning into your training regime. Support performance and training longevity as well as minimise risk of injury. All our Strength and Conditioning plans are structured to improve balance, stability, strength, and resilience to cope with the stress of endurance training.
Premium Strength and Conditioning Plans
by Kriss Hendy, Strength for Endurance
- 12-week plans from world-leading Strength and Conditioning coach, Kriss Hendy
- Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level
- Three 30–40-minute sessions each week
- Demo videos from Kriss for each session showing the movements involved
- Additional instructional videos to support scheduling and training
- Reuse as often as needed
Free Strength and Conditioning Plans
by Phil Mosley and Jess McMorris, MyProCoach
- Free plans from 6 to 48 weeks in length
- Two 40-minute Strength and Conditioning sessions each week
- PDF and Video guide to show you how to perform each exercise
- Options for performing sessions at home, or in the gym
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.