Structured Training Plans
Phil's plans are structured for you to optimize your training opportunities. They have the right blend of intensity, frequency, duration, and recovery to align with your schedule, fitness, and goals. Allowing you to make the most of your time spent training as well as have quality time for your family friends and career.
You will follow your plan on TrainingPeaks using your personalized training zones. And you can sync your workouts to your devices such as Garmin or Zwift (and many more) to follow in real-time, track your overall fitness progress and peak performances.
The Right Plan for You
The key to successful training is choosing the best plan for your needs.
Phil has 900+ plans: Triathlon, Duathlon, Running and Cycling plans at Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels, Masters (40+) and Standard, and from 6 to 48 weeks in length.
Check this article for more advice on choosing your plan. Or complete this form for one of our coaching team to come back to you with a plan recommendation.
Certified Coach Support
Following a structured plan that is right for your ability, training time available, goals and target event is key to success. However, even best-laid plans can feel challenging when life gets in the way.
With Phil's plans, you are assigned a coach for continuity. We will be ready to support you if training is thrown off track by life events such as:
- Vacation/Holidays/Work Trips/Family events
- Events Cancelled/Postponed or Goals change
- Changing Training Opportunities (for example, time, pool availability, equipment)
And more than that, we want to add value, helping you get the most out of your training plan. Some common FAQs are listed below. However, you can ask any questions that relate to your training or plan.
- Support with how to fit B/C races into your plan
- Creating your personal training zones to train according to your ability
- Advice on which plan to choose
- How to swap days around to fit your schedule (without detracting from your key focus)
Alongside our coaching team, you have instant access to our MyProCoach Help Center. There are over 140 articles covering topics such as nutrition, syncing your devices and optimizing your form for your best performance.
We would love it if you would join Team MyProCoach, to share your training and racing experiences.
If you choose to train with us, there are two ways for you to manage your training.
1. Purchase your Training Plan via the TrainingPeaks store
- The plan is stored in your own TP library for you to use multiple times; updates included free
- If your plan feels too easy/hard after purchasing, I will swap the level for free within 14 days of purchase
- Email or Chat Coach support during your first use of your plan
2. Become a MyProCoach UNLIMITED Athlete (subscription)
- I can recommend and apply your plan to your TrainingPeaks calendar
- You can request to change your plan whenever needed
- Ongoing Email or Chat coach support including:
- Setting up your training zones in TrainingPeaks
- Routine compliance checks to help you stay on track (if you are training regularly, I will leave you alone)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Subscribe or Purchase?
Check the differences: Subscribe v Buy Comparison Table
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © August 2021. All rights reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.