Connect your Rouvy and TrainingPeaks Accounts
- Sign in to your Rouvy account
- Look up “TrainingPeaks” in Rouvy app > Main Menu (see screenshot below).
- To Connect your Rouvy account to your existing TrainingPeaks account navigate Settings > Cloud > TrainingPeaks and turn the switches on (see screenshot below).
- You will be prompted to enter your TrainingPeaks username and password.
- Enter your login details for your TrainingPeaks account.
- Connect Rouvy App to TrainingPeaks by logging in (see screenshot below).
Viewing your TrainingPeaks Structured Workouts in Rouvy
Rouvy will automatically control your smart trainer’s resistance based on the power parameters in your structured workout via the Rouvy application.
Your scheduled TrainingPeaks bike workout will automatically be displayed in your Rouvy account.
Only workouts of the day are accessible i.e. they need to be scheduled in your TrainingPeaks calendar for that day. To locate your TrainingPeaks structured workouts:
- Select the TrainingPeaks tab in Rouvy app
- You will then see your “Workout of the Day”
Once you've finished your TrainingPeaks Bike Workout on Rouvy save your ride and it will automatically sync to your TrainingPeaks account as a completed workout.
Syncing FTP between TrainingPeaks and Rouvy
Please ensure that your FTP value and associated Training Zones in your Rouvy account matches those in your TrainingPeaks account.
If you select your Workout of Day in Rouvy and the FTP value in your TrainingPeaks account differs, Rouvy will ask you to synchronize the FTP value. You should confirm the correct FTP value and synchronize.
You can also refer to this Rouvy web page and this TrainingPeaks web page for further assistance.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © February 2020. All rights reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.