Step 1: Connect your Suunto Device to TrainingPeaks via the Suunto App
- iOS: Go to your Profile > Partner services and connect to TrainingPeaks.
- Android: Go to Settings > Partner services and connect to TrainingPeaks.
- Log into TrainingPeaks.
- Accept that Suunto app can connect to your TrainingPeaks account.
Once you have made this one-time connection, your next completed workout (tracked using your Suunto device) will be automatically transferred to your TrainingPeaks calendar.
How To Videos:
- Suunto app - How to pair your watch with Suunto app for iOS
- Suunto app - How to pair your watch with Suunto app for Android
Learn more about Suunto and TrainingPeaks.
Step 2: Export Structured Workouts to Suunto Devices
Export your structured workouts from your TrainingPeaks calendar to your Suunto watch via SuuntoPlus™ Guides to follow your workouts in real-time.
Once your device is connected with TrainingPeaks (Step 1), your device will prompt you to use the Guide to follow any structured workout scheduled on that day.
Troubleshooting when workouts don't appear:
- Check you have the latest software version for your Suunto 3, 5 or Suunto 9 watch.
- Check you have the latest update for the Suunto app.
- If you have previously used TrainingPeaks with the Suunto app, disconnect and reconnect your account from under Partner Services in the settings of the app.
Setting up your Training Zones on your Suunto Device
Check that your Training Zones on your Suunto device are the same as in your TrainingPeaks settings. You can edit your zones directly on your Suunto device for each activity. The instructions on how to do this depend on the model you have. Please check the Suunto User Guide for your device where you will find specific instructions. You can find all User Guides here.
You may also find some of the tips in this article useful for optimising your use of your watch.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © May 2022. All rights reserved.