Connect your FORM Goggles and TrainingPeaks Account
- Open the FORM Swim App and navigate to your profile.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner to view your profile settings.
- Open 'external services', select TrainingPeaks and follow the onscreen instructions
NB: Historical swim data cannot be exported into TrainingPeaks
Exporting Structured Workouts to FORM Goggles
There are some restrictions to functionality with TrainingPeaks:
- You are unable to export Phil's structured swim workouts from TrainingPeaks to your FORM goggles.
- You are unable to personalise your training zones in the FORM app.
- You are unable to recreate your workouts on the Form App (like you can with Garmin).
You can still follow your workouts using the Workout Description and record the activity with your FORM goggles if your goggles are in “without Guidance” swim mode.
Alternatively check your planned workout and choose a similar workout from the Form workout library.
Once you've completed a workout it will then automatically upload to TrainingPeaks for you to analyse your data.
Check here for further information from FORM Goggles on connecting your accounts
Training Zones and FORM Goggles.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © March 2022. All rights reserved.