Connect your FORM Goggles and TrainingPeaks Account
- Open the FORM Swim App and navigate to your profile.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner to view your profile settings.
- Open 'external services', select TrainingPeaks and follow the onscreen instructions.
NB: Historical swim data cannot be exported into TrainingPeaks.
Exporting Structured Workouts to FORM Goggles
You will not be able to export your structured swim workouts in your training plan to your FORM goggles. However, if you have an active FORM subscription, you can use their Custom Workout Builder to recreate your scheduled swim workout to follow on your FORM goggles:
- Make sure that your goggles and FORM app are up to date with the latest version.
- Open the FORM app and navigate to Workout Builder.
- Recreate your planned swim following the Workout Description in TrainingPeaks.
- Save your workout and sync it to your goggles to follow in the pool.
- Once you've completed a workout it will then automatically upload to TrainingPeaks.
See this video demonstration from FORM for more information on how to recreate your swim workouts in the FORM App.
If you don’t have an active FORM subscription, you can still follow your workouts using the Workout Description and record the activity with your FORM goggles if your goggles are in “without Guidance” swim mode.
Please use this link for further information from FORM Goggles on connecting your accounts.
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © March 2022. All rights reserved.